JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Huguenot Park is closed because of damage caused by Hurricane Matthew.
The hurricane came up Florida's coast last week, causing damage and beach erosion along the coast.
Huguenot Park has experienced extensive storm damage. The park is closed as damages are evaluated and addressed.
City officials said it will reopen upon completion of repairs.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Photos: Hurricane Matthew unearths car in St. Johns County
- Woman badly burned at Jacksonville Golden Corral, witnesses say
- Man held without bond after mother of 3 strangled at St. Augustine motel
- Family, Friends remember 16-year-old killed in St. Augustine hit-and-run crash
- Wildlife removal workers catch 5 1/2 foot snake in St. Johns County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.