I’m pretty sure Aldi is my favorite place on earth. And the organic and gluten-free foods at Aldi are an incredible value. Their prices are better than any chain grocery store, and with my dietary restrictions, Aldi has made it possible for me to eat gluten-free while staying on budget with their liveGfree products!
Basically, Aldi allows me to have my (gluten-free) cake and eat it too.
But wait, it gets better! Aldi has an ever-growing line of all-natural organic products called SimplyNature. This allows me to give my family the healthiest, no artificial anything, non-GMO, no high fructose corn syrup foods I can without breaking the bank.
A few of the SimplyNature products are not USDA certified organic, but they are non-GMO and all natural. They also carry a bunch of non-Aldi organic products that vary by store location.
I’ve compiled some of the best organic and gluten free foods at Aldi…
Whether you’re in a hurry, have picky eaters at home or want a little snack, Aldi’s liveGFree and SimplyNature frozen foods give you convenience, quality and value. Here are a few of my favorites:
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets – let the children rejoice
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza – voted Product of the Year!
- SimplyNature Organic Creamy Coconut, Strawberry or Mango Fruit Bars – my guilty pleasure
- SimplyNature Organic Strawberries – Great for smoothies!
- SimplyNature Organic Blueberries – Throw these in some of Aldi’s liveGfree pancake and baking mix and you’ve got a winner!
Aldi has tons of amazing organic and gluten-free foods you can store right in your pantry. These products are awesome for packing lunches, snack time or any meal! They even have organic spices!
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Brown Rice & Quinoa Penne – it’s also organic!
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Brown Rice Spaghetti – pair with a meat sauce using their Organic Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar – boxed ‘mac ‘n cheese’ also available in ‘Shells and White Cheddar’
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Granola Crunch – comes in three flavors. These are so good in their SimplyNature Organic Yogurts!
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Baking Mixes – brownies, pizza dough, cake, cornbread, cookies or all-purpose
- liveGfree Gluten-Free Breads – available in whole grain or white
- SimplyNature Freeze Dried Fruit – strawberries, peaches or apples
- SimplyNature Breads – four varieties of sprouted and grain breads
- SimplyNature Organic Instant Oatmeal – comes in three delicious flavors
- SimplyNature Organic Mac ‘n Cheese – all-organic boxed macaroni and cheese or Shells and White Cheddar
- SimplyNature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil – awesome for cooking or salad dressing
- SimplyNature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – always good to have on hand
- SimplyNature Organic Coconut Oil – make movie theater-style popcorn with this
- SimplyNature Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth – I use this all the time!
Snacks and sweets—some family faves
I’m not joking, Aldi’s award-winning liveGfree gluten free Pretzel Minis are my favorite pretzels, period! Gluten free or otherwise.
My other favorite snack is the SimplyNature Sweet Potato Chips. Oh, man…I need to be careful with these!
Aldi’s award-winning SimplyNature Fruit Squeezies are my kids’ favorite! I win the ‘Best Mom Award’ whenever I pack them in their lunches. Best of all, they come in six flavors!
I saved some of the best organic foods from Aldi for last. Their award-winning SimplyNature Organic 100% Grass-Fed Ground Beef is the best-priced meat I’ve ever seen! When my husband makes his chili with this, it takes it to the next level.
Their SimplyNature organic salad mixes and baby spinach make the best salads and knowing that these items are organic is so worth it!
Aldi’s SimplyNature organic whole milk yogurts are such a good protein-packed healthy snack or breakfast! Like I said earlier, if you throw some of their gluten-free Granola Crunch in there…wow!
If you are dairy-free, they also have SimplyNature organic soy milk that could be right up your alley!
It is so encouraging to see a store like Aldi tackling gluten free and organic market. More than that, they are doing a great job at it! They are taking some of the most expensive grocery store items and making them accessible for everyone. Bravo, Aldi. Bravo.
How meal planning will reduce your grocery bill