Clark's first in a series about new tax rules in effect: A GREAT development with 529 plans may change your decisions on how to save for college. Also, Clark covers energy credits in the Inflation Reduction Act. Learn what you may be eligible for, covering heat pumps, solar and more, and why you should take your time!
- New 529 Plan Rules: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- New Energy Credits: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- NYTimes.com: A Sign That Tuition Is Too High: Some Colleges Are Slashing It in Half
- Families can make a tax-free rollover from 529 plans to Roth individual retirement accounts starting in 2024
- SavingForCollege:Section 126: Rolling Over 529 Plan Funds Into a Roth IRA
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Why This Is the Best Time To Buy Series I Savings Bonds
- Rewiring America – How much money will you get with the Inflation Reduction Act?
- [The Washington Post] 3 ways to tap billions in new money to go green – starting this month
- How To Pack a Carry-On the Right Way
- Shipt vs. Instacart: Which Grocery Delivery Service Is Better?
- 6 Best Grocery Delivery Services
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.09.23 New tax rules on 529 plans / New Energy Credits appeared first on Clark Howard.