JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office shared a post on Social Media with the #BehindTheBadge.
The post on Monday featured JSO Officer Ernest Wilford.
Wilford was drafted in the fourth round of the 2004 draft. He played for the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2004 to 2007, spent 2008 with the Miami Dolphins and returned to the Jaguars from 2009 to 2010.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- St. Augustine residents petition to remove 'Islam Bloody Islam' billboard
- Families of West Augustine murder victim, accused killer show unity against violence
- Man gets Starbucks cup that says 'diabetes here I come'
- Report: Former New Orleans Saints star will smith shot, killed
- Offensive note left on military father's car
© 2018 Cox Media Group.