PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. - There is a fire at the Georgia-Pacific plant in Palatka, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
The fire department was called after smoke was reported in the in the tissue manufacturing area of the plant, a Georgia-Pacific spokesperson said. No injuries have been reported.
- Skeletal remains found in woods in Northwest Jacksonville belongs to missing 18-year-old
- Action News Jax gets results after ignored complaints of mice, roach-infested local apartments
- Police searching for Gabriella Vitale, toddler reported missing from Michigan campsite
- Nassau deputies find babies in roach-infested home while investigating burglaries
- 11 percent of Florida's lowest performing elementary schools are in Duval County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.