NORTHEAST FLORIDA — We’re days away from Halloween. From haunted houses to visiting a pumpkin patch, here is a look at local fall and Halloween events taking place in the Jacksonville area this season.
- Spooktacular: This is a Halloween outdoor event that takes place at the Jacksonville Zoo from Oct. 15-17 and Oct. 22-31, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets range from $15 to $25 and admission is free for kids age 2 and under. View the event’s website for more details.
- Experience Haunt Nights located at Adventure Landing in Jacksonville Beach on Fridays and Saturdays during the October month. Visit their website for more information.
- Halloweek: Downtown Vision presents a week full of Halloween fun from Monday, Oct. 25 through Friday, Oct. 29. For more details on specific events visit their website here: Downtown Jacksonville Halloweek.
- 13th Floor Haunted House: This Halloween event may not be suitable for kids age 12 and under. Visit the event’s website for dates and admission price.
- One Church Jacksonville Beach will hold a trunk or treat event on Sunday, Oct. 31 from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Ida Claire, located at 10209 Rivercoast Drive, will host a Halloween soiree on its patio on Saturday, Oct. 30. During the free event, there will be live music, a costume contest with prizes, $5 cocktails, bar bites and tarot card readings.
- Wendy’s is hosting a Haunted House of Fryght on Thursday, October 28: 3 – 10 p.m., Friday, October 29: 3 – 10 p.m., and Saturday, October 30: 8 – 10 p.m. Event organizers said there will be a walkthrough experience parodying eras of horror films in the name of cold and soggy fry disappointment. The event will happen at 1010 East Adams Street, down the block from TIAA Bank Field.
- The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is hosting the Creepin’ It Real Halloween Art Tour on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. From 6 - 8 p.m., visitors can drop in for a scavenger hunt and see the Museum come to life as staff dressed as artworks will share secrets of the Museum and Gardens. This community event is free to the public, but guests should register in advance.
- Candy Krawl, a trick or treating event at the Orange Park Mall, will take place Sunday, Oct. 31 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Blu By U Farm’s Fall Festival will take place on Saturday, Oct. 30 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Sunday, Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- There will be a trunk or treat event at the Orange Park Mall on Saturday, Oct. 30 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nassau County Parks & Recreation will hosts its first Halloween Festival on Friday, October 29, 2021 at the Yulee Sports Complex, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Click here for details.
If interested in taking a trip to Lowndes County in Georgia, Wild Adventures is also hosting a pumpkin spice festival and will have a “Great Pumpkin LumiNights” special event. Click here for more information.
LOCAL CORN MAZES AND PUMPKIN PATCHES
If you’re interested in visiting a corn maze or pumpkin patch this Halloween, we have listed a few locations in the Northeast Florida area below:
- Visit a pumpkin patch or corn maze now through Oct. 30 at Amazing Grace Family Farms. It will be open on Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The corn maze is located at 2899 Wisteria Farm Road in Green Cove Springs.
- Conner’s A-maize-ing Acers: The corn maze is located at 19856 County Road 121 in Hillard. It’s open now through Saturday, Oct. 30. (Fridays 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m to 10 p.m.
- The Congaree and Penn farm is located at 11830 Old Kings Road in Jacksonville. Click here to visit its website.
- The Celestial Farms are located at 13958 Duval Road in Jacksonville. View more information here.
There are pumpkin patches at several churches in the area. See below:
Isle of Faith Church
Phone: (904) 221-1700
Address: 1821 San Pablo Road S Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: (904) 389-5556
Address: 4807 Roosevelt Blvd., Jacksonville, Fl, 32210
Florida Railroad Museum
Phone: (941) 776-0906
Address: 12210 83rd Street East, Parrish, FL 34219
Mandarin United Methodist Church
Phone: (904) 268-5549
Address: 11270 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32223
Southside United Methodist Church
Phone: (904) 396-2676
Address: 3120 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Christ United Methodist Church
Phone: (904) 249-5370
Address: 400 Penman Rd, Neptune Beach, FL 32266
Shepherd Of The Woods
Phone: (904) 641-8385
Address: 6595 Columbia Park Ct, Jacksonville, FL 32258
Hidden Fields Private Stable
Phone: (904) 254-5058
Address: 2259 Forest Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32246
Cox Media Group