JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Department of Homeland Security agents responded Wednesday evening to a toy store at The Avenues Mall.
- Florida woman 'infatuated' with Columbine shooting prompts school closures, manhunt, police say
- Local father outraged after judge grants sex offender visits with his 8-year-old daughter
- JSO officer runs stop sign, crashes into van with children inside, witness says
- Alleged aggressor in road rage that led to deadly crash had past problems behind the wheel
- Toddler killed when man shoots into Georgia home, vehicle, deputies say
Viewers sent Action News Jax photos of what they said were DHS agents taking merchandise from Toy Kingdom, a store on the first floor of The Avenues.
A source told Action News Jax the agents were collecting evidence at Toy Kingdom as part of a larger counterfeit operation.
An employee that works near the store said she saw three agents and four mall security in the store boxing up some type of evidence. She said agents were there for around 45 minutes and the store continued operating as usual.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.