JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A list of discovery items is shedding light on the evidence the state is gathering in the case against Brianna Williams.
Action News Jax has requested the full discovery and will have a full report on CBS47 and FOX30 at 5.
Brianna Williams is in the Duval County jail on child neglect and lying to police charges connected to the disappearance of her 5-year-old daughter Taylor Rose Williams.
Brianna Williams, a Jacksonville Navy sailor, called police in November 2019, saying Taylor was missing from their Brentwood home.
She said she put Taylor to sleep then found her bed empty and the back door unlocked the next morning.
After an Amber Alert and massive search, investigators found Taylor’s body in a wooded area near Brianna Williams’ hometown of Demopolis, Alabama.
Williams has pleaded not guilty to the charges against her.
The discovery list filed by the state details several key pieces of evidence in the case against Brianna Williams.
Below is a list of some of the items detailed in the report:
- 911 call made by Brianna Williams
- Recorded interviews with Brianna Williams on Nov. 6 and Nov. 21
- Several cellphones, including a Samsung Note Plus and iPhone 6S Plus signed by Brianna Williams on Nov. 6
- Consent to search electronic devices at Vowell Grocery Store on Nov. 13
- Uber and Lyft records
- A Match.com profile for Brianna Shontae Williams
- Apple iCloud and Google data
- Location data for Verizon records from April 29, 2019 to November 6, 2019
- Location data for AT&T records from May 1, 2019 to November 6, 2019
- Location data for T-Mobile records from May 1, 2019 to November 6, 2019
- GPS data for a black Honda Accord
- Search warrants for two addresses on Williams Street in Linden, Alabama
- Search warrants for wooded areas in Marengo County, Alabama
- JSO reports in connection with Brianna Williams’ arrest
- Evidence technician reports
- Alabama autopsy photographs
- Photos shown during a Nov. 14 interview
- 169 videos of body worn camera footage
- Surveillance video from Alabama captured at Vowell’s Grocery Store, Chevron, Texaco, Parr’s Car Wash, Vowell’s Fresh Market, Texaco, Chevron, Vowell’s Grocery Store, an apartment complex, Beauty Depo Demopolis, Circle K, Shell, Stevens Tire
- Surveillance video from Georgia captured at Shell, QT
- Surveillance video from Florida captured at Navy Federal, Scrubbles Car Wash, Ron Sholes Firm, NAS Jax Gate, Walmart, Bonos, Navy Exchange, Publix, Goodwill, Circle K in Tallahassee, Tom Thumb Bonifray, TSU Springfield Downloads
- Cellphone records and location data for Brianna Williams and two other people
- Navy Medical Records encompassing birth to 2019
- Kinder Garden attendance
- Navy Child and Youth Programs registration
- Brianna Williams’ NAS work schedule, leave request form and NAS access card records
- Lease information and screenshots of text messages with landlord
- Craigslist ads posted by Brianna Williams
- Amazon and Fandango subscription records
- A receipt from Tuscaloosa, Alabama dated Oct. 31, 2019 and another receipt dated Nov. 3, 2019 in Tallahassee
© 2020 Cox Media Group