JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — It was a very happy Thanksgiving for one lucky person in Jacksonville, as a winning Fantasy 5 ticket worth nearly $145,000 was sold on the holiday in Arlington.
The winning ticket, which had the numbers 16-22-32-34-35, was sold at the Speedway at 1066 University Boulevard North, which is just north of the Arlington Expressway.
The Florida Lottery said the winning ticket was worth $144,182.55.
PHOTOS: Florida Lottery winners from the Jacksonville area
Click the links below for other local lottery winners:
- Gold Rush Supreme Scratch-Off crowns two new millionaires in Florida, including one in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville man wins $1M just in time to buy new cars after both break down
- Jacksonville woman wins $1M lottery ticket, plans to return to work
- Jacksonville woman wins multi-million-dollar lottery ticket
- Winning lottery ticket sold at Jacksonville convenience store
- Jacksonville woman wins more than $939K from Florida Lottery game
Action News Jax previously did an investigation of how some people make a killing with scratch-off tickets.
Watch below or click here to read.
©2021 Cox Media Group