JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — UPS is looking to fill 1,200 season jobs in the Jacksonville area.
Nationwide the company is expected to hire over 100,000 seasonal employees to help with the anticipated increase in package volume.
The Jacksonville area is looking to hire, package car drivers, tractor-trailer drivers, and package handlers
- Tractor-trailer and package car driver jobs start at $21.00 per hour.
- Pay for package handlers start at $14.50 per hour
- Driver-helpers start at $14.50 per hour
Benefits of working seasonally for UPS include:
- Over the last three years, about 35% of people hired by UPS for seasonal jobs were later hired in a permanent position when the holidays were over, and about 123,000 UPS employees – nearly a third of the company’s U.S. workforce – started in seasonal positions.
- Through the company’s Earn and Learn program, eligible seasonal employees who are students can earn up to $1,300 towards college expenses, in addition to their hourly pay, for three months of continuous employment.
- Permanent UPS jobs – including part-time jobs – come with great pay and benefits, including healthcare and retirement benefits and up to $25,000 in tuition assistance.
If you are interested in applying, click HERE.
© 2020 Cox Media Group