JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - According to the Florida Lottery, Llewelyn Phillips, 50, of Jacksonville, claimed a $1 million prize from the $20 GOLD RUSH CLASSIC scratch off game.
The winning ticket was purchased at a Circle K located at 2688 Old Middleburg Road.
Circle K will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning lottery ticket.
- Duval County School Superintendent reacts to shooting outside Terry Parker football game
- JSO confirms teen shot minutes before Terry Parker, Ribault football game ended
- Grumpy Cat, the frowning feline and internet sensation, dead at 7
- I-295 toll express lanes to open this weekend in Jacksonville: What you need to know
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
© 2019 Cox Media Group.