A Jacksonville woman won a cool million off of a Florida Lottery scratch-off game.
Dawn Lamb, 56, played the $5,000,000 CASHWORD Scratch-Off game, purchased from Arlington Discount Beverage at 1523 Cesery Terrace, according to a release from the Florida Lottery.
Lamb claimed her winning ticket at the lottery’s Jacksonville District Office and chose to receive her winnings as a one-time lump sum payment of $780,000.
Arlington Discount Beverage will get a $2,000 commission for selling the winning ticket.
The $20 game, $5,000,000 CASHWORD, launched in May 2020 and features eight top prizes of $5 million and 24 second tier prizes of $1 million! The Florida Lottery said the game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-2.91.
Click the links below for other local lottery winners:
- Gold Rush Supreme Scratch-Off crowns two new millionaires in Florida, including one in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville man wins $1M just in time to buy new cars after both break down
- Jacksonville woman wins $1M lottery ticket, plans to return to work
- Jacksonville woman wins multi-million-dollar lottery ticket
- Winning lottery ticket sold at Jacksonville convenience store
- Jacksonville woman wins more than $939K from Florida Lottery game
©2021 Cox Media Group