JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - While addressing the media Tuesday afternoon, Jacksonville Jaguars' cornerback Jalen Ramsey said that he and head coach Doug Marrone have not yet spoken. This comes after their heated sideline argument following Sunday's game against the Houston Texans.
Ramsey also told the media that neither he nor his agent leaked the information about his request for a trade. As long as he remains a Jaguar, he will continue giving the team his all, he said.
When asked why he would like a trade, Ramsey responded that he is excited to play Thursday with Myles Jack.
"As long as I'm a part of this team, I'm gonna support my teammates." Jalen Ramsey addresses the media. UPDATES: https://t.co/tbOCwj200c— ActionNewsJax (@ActionNewsJax) September 17, 2019
- Report: Jacksonville Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey asked for trade
- Jaguars lose to Chiefs 40 - 26
- Jaguars upset defensive lineman not fined for Foles hit, ESPN reports
- Jacksonville Jaguars lose Nick Foles to broken clavicle for the season opener
- Jacksonville Jaguars employee competes on Jeopardy's 36th season premiere
© 2019 Cox Media Group.