JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Jacksonville Sheriff's Office dive team was at a retention pond off Philips Highway near I-95 Thursday morning. Police say they were searching for evidence.
It's unclear if they found what they were looking for at this time.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
HAPPENING NOW: @JSOPIO dive team is in a retention pond on Phillips Highway right before 95. We’re still unsure why they are out here but @ActionNewsJax will bring you the latest as the information becomes available. pic.twitter.com/o5TKYDjqqu— Dani Bozzini (@DaniANjax) August 15, 2019
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- Pennsylvania man sought in deaths of stepmom, 10-year-old half-brother spotted in St. Johns County
- Photos: Car slams into store in Murray Hill
- Todd Chrisley, wife indicted by federal grand jury on tax evasion charges
- VIDEO: Mysterious fog leaves passengers on Jacksonville flight shaken
- One-of-a-kind indoor sports facility planned for St. Johns County
- Teen robbed after meeting someone online to buy an iPhone in Jacksonville
- Photos: Local students on their first day of school for 2019-2020 school year
© 2019 Cox Media Group.