JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said Kamryn Lueck, 9, and Veronica Lueck, 13, were found safe after leaving their home Thursday night.
Police say the two girls ordered an Uber to go to a friend's house. The driver contacted police after seeing them on social media.
Missing girls have been located safe. They ordered an Uber to go to a friend’s house on the other side of town. Uber driver saw social media this morning, contacted police, and led police to where he dropped them off. https://t.co/1klQlINfLI— Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO) August 9, 2019
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating two missing Jacksonville sisters.
Kamryn Lueck, 9, and Veronica Lueck, 13, left their home in the Hyde Park area around 11:45 p.m. Thursday night after an argument with a family member and never returned.
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- Store owner: Video shows two women, 1 carrying a child, stealing from children's store
- State calls for the death penalty for man accused of killing pregnant niece
- Photos: UNF students' pictures with Jacksonville Uber driver go viral
- Jacksonville baby died from head abuse, according to new report; no one charged in murder
- Jacksonville grocery store Native Sun closing its doors, cites 'dramatic increase of grocery stores'
Kamryn is 4 feet and 8 inches tall and weighs 90 pounds. She has sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. She may be wearing a pink shirt, blue jeans, black shoes with zigzag stripes.
Veronica is 5 feet and 3 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She may be wearing a Blue shirt, possibly Florida Gator shirt, with all black Vans tennis shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call JSO at 904-630-0500.
MISSING GIRLS— Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO) August 9, 2019
Kamryn Lueck and Veronica Lueck
Call 904-630-0500 or email JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org if you have seen them. They were last seen in the Hyde Park area. pic.twitter.com/oDs8m5Mivc
© 2019 Cox Media Group.