JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Every week Action News Jax investigates local child care centers to show you how they measure up to state guidelines.In this week’s Kid Care report Letisha Bereola shows you a child care center with a clean track record.
The last three inspections at Abundantly Blessed Kids Inc. in Jacksonville were violation free.
The center’s last violation was in April 2018. Abundantly Blessed received two Class 3 violations for a leak in the ceiling and for not having enough mulch under the swings. Both have been corrected.
“I have awesome staff. It takes a village. I have awesome parents. I have awesome kids,” said April Ferguson, director.
Recent day cares that are violation free in their latest inspections:
- A Bright Beginning Child Care, 9762 Deer Lake Ct.
- God's Little People Christian Academy Inc., 5515 Ramona Blvd
- Wayman Early Learning Academy Westside, 1176 Labelle St.
- Bundles of Joy Academy Inc., 75 E. 43rd St
- Two Angels Academy LLC, 8927 Lem Turner Rd.
- North Florida Educational Institute, 6803 Arques Rd.
- Chappell School FSCJ Kent Campus, 3939 Roosevelt Blvd. D102
- Lamb Early Education Center, 601 Centre. St
- Little Temples Academy LLC, 2467 Faye Rd
- The Discovery Tree Academy San Pablo, 3232 San Pablo Rd. S
- T's Learning Center III, 11526 Lake Mead Avenue Suite 105
- Little Temples Child Care Center, 3525 New Berlin Rd.
To search for your day care’s latest inspection and to see the most recent clean reports, click here.