JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) in partnership with Agape Family Health continue to offer residents Wellness on Wheels — a mobile vaccinations for the Jacksonville community.
The Wellness on Wheels mobile COVID-19 vaccination buses are stationed at the Gateway Transit Hub, located at the corner of West 44th Street and Norwood Avenue – near the former federal site. This is located on the First Coast Flyer Green Line. Routes 12, 21 and 51 also serve this location.
- Wellness on Wheels will be there every day from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. through July 31st.
- Vaccinations are free. No appointment needed.
- Agape Family Health medical professionals administer vaccines and are there to answer questions.
JTA says the mobile vaccine clinics are also making stops throughout Jacksonville.
You can view the full and updated schedules here: https://www.jtafla.com/riding-jta/ride-to-health/wellness-on-wheels/
Need a lift? JTA has a few options:
1. Customers can still get a FREE 1-day bus pass to help them get to a COVID-19 vaccination site by using the promo code VAC21 on the MyJTA or Token Transit mobile apps, or by visiting the Ticket Center at the Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center at LaVilla (JRTC). Details here -> health.jtafla.com
2. zTrip provides a flat $5 rate for trips up to 3 miles for anyone going to a COVID-19 vaccination site. Customers can call zTrip at (904) 337-3103 and use the promo code VAC21 when they schedule their trip. Details here-> https://www.jtafla.com/media-center/press-releases/jta-partners-with-ztrip-on-discounted-covid-19-transportation/
3. Seniors 65+ ride JTA services for free
4. Masks are still required for everyone onboard and inside a JTA facility
©2021 Cox Media Group