A man accused of having sex with a woman while she was passed out and then taking photos of her on New Year's Day was arrested Monday.
William Fountain, 22, is charged with Sexual Battery (Victim Physically Incapacitated), Sexual Cyberharassment and Video Voyeurism, according to a Clay County Sheriff's Office arrest warrant affidavit.
According to the affidavit, "between 12/31/2015-01/01/2016, the victim passed out from intoxication," and during this period of time, Fountain had sex with the victim "while she was unconscious." He then "took pictures of the nude, unconscious victim," the affidavit detailed.
Fountain was ordered to have no contact with the victim. As of Tuesday afternoon, he was being held in the Clay County Jail on a $200,009 bond.
Trending on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Florida school district will not follow White House directive on transgender bathroom use
- Copperhead bites employee in Lowe's gardening department
- 18 arrested in 'Operation Riptide'
- Proposed Wawa location coming to Jacksonville's Southside
- JSO releases extended video of former officer punching woman
© 2018 Cox Media Group.