JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum artist Post Malone will be making a stop on his 'Runaway Tour' in Jacksonville on Friday, Oct. 25 at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
Swae Lee and Tyla Yaweh will appear as special guests on all of the Runaway Tour dates.
Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, July 19 at 10 a.m., and will be available at the Tom Bush Family of Dealerships Box Offices located at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, or online at LiveNation.com.
- 2 dead, dozens hurt after pendulum ride breaks at India amusement park
- Video appears to show guards beating inmate in Florida prison
- Mom of girl seen licking medical equipment in doctor's office arrested
- Source: Reported drowning at Fort Caroline Square apartment complex
- Florida Lottery: Winning $216,180.67 ticket bought at Publix in Jacksonville
Citi is the official presale credit card of the tour. As such, Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Tuesday, July 16 at 10 .a.m. until Thursday, July 18 at 10 p.m. through Citi EntertainmentSM. For complete presale details visit www.citientertainment.com.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.