Robert E. Lee High School is one of Jacksonville's oldest schools. Located in Riverside, this high school has two magnet programs and special programs like JROTC.
Here are five signs you went to Lee High:
1. You went home from Friday night football games with your ears ringing because of the Marching Generals.
2. You went to Burger King on King St. after school.
3. You took classes in a "learning cottage," which was just a trailer.
4. You took Friday night football game fashion very seriously -- and probably wore heels.
5. You've heard the Lynyrd Skynyrd story 1,000 times.
This list was written by a Robert E. Lee High School alumna.
Visit our back to school section for your bus stop forecast, the school dress code and supply lists.
Watch Action News Jax This Morning for all your back to school coverage weekday mornings starting at 4:30 a.m. on FOX30.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.