Due the possibility of a tropical storm and forecasted weather conditions, the following cities may experience delays, cancellations or diversions, according to Southwest Airlines:
New Orleans (MSY)
Panama City Beach (ECP)
If you have flight reservations to, from or through the above cities during July 9 to July 13, you may rebook in the original class of service, within 14 days of the travel date, without paying any additional charges.
For more information, click here.
Due to forecasted weather conditions, service to New Orleans, Panama City Beach, and Pensacola may be disrupted through Saturday, July 13. Check your flight status and explore rebooking options: https://t.co/c90Lvt5utp pic.twitter.com/Y5OnDZyZZ3— Southwest Airlines (@SouthwestAir) July 10, 2019
- Newborn baby attacked, killed by family dog, sheriff says
- Jacksonville 19-year-old lives on through organ donation
- Dozens of drivers stop on Georgia highway to grab cash that spilled onto road
- Florida woman arrested, accused of urinating in ice cream machine
- Kid Care Report: Westside day care reportedly left toddlers alone, DCF says
© 2019 Cox Media Group.