ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — If you are a fan of live music, you’re in luck.
The St. Augustine Amphitheatre plans to reopen in January with live music from Southern rock group JJ Grey & Mofro.
It will be the first show at The Amp following its closure in March because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The performances will take place on Friday, Jan. 15 and Sat. Jan. 16, 2021.
The Amp said tickets will go on sale on Friday, Oct. 30 at 10 a.m. online at Ticketmaster.com. Tickets can also be purchased at the box office.
The Amp said the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place:
- Face Masks. All guests, team members, and crew are required to wear a face mask (covering the nose and mouth.) Face masks must be worn at all time upon entry and in common areas, but may be removed while in your ticketed seat.
- Temperature & Health Screening. Before entering the venue, guests will have their temperature scanned by a no-touch thermometer. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be denied entry. Refunds will be provided to those denied entry.
- Reduced Contact. Updates to reduce contact include walk-through metal detectors, thermal image scanning, and hands-free digital ticketing. All tickets will be digital.
- Physical Distancing. Limited capacity seating is adjusted to promote CDC recommended distancing. Physical distancing is required in common areas, and when entering/exiting the venue.
- Enhanced Cleaning. Routine cleaning and sanitization of facilities/common areas before, during, and after the each event with hospital grade disinfectants. Hand sanitizing stations will also be located throughout the venue.
© 2021 Cox Media Group