JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - 11 A.M. UPDATE: Traffic is moving on I-295 at San Jose Boulevard after a semi overturned Friday morning.
8:50 A.M. UPDATE: Traffic is being detoured at Old St Augustine Road due to an overturned semi crash on I-295. Expect heavy delays to continue.
Expect delays in the Mandarin area before the Buckman Bridge.
STAY UPDATED: Download the Action News Jax app for traffic updates
According to Florida Highway Patrol, there is a crash blocking all lanes on I-295 northbound at San Jose Boulevard. JFRD crews say the crash involves a semi truck with a fuel leak.
720am- Another look at the Overturned Semi scene on 295 NB at San Jose Blvd...traffic squeezing by on the right should and you can access 295 NB from the San Jose ramp! #ANJTraffic @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews pic.twitter.com/XrXAghU4L3— First Alert Traffic (@ActionTraffic) May 3, 2019
Action News Jax reporter Alicia Tarancon is at the scene. We are working to learn the cause of the crash and if anyone is injured. Watch live updates here on FOX30.
- New push to bring aquarium to downtown Jacksonville
- Photos: Building caught fire on Blanding Blvd.' Deputies search for person of interest
- 'God is real': Two teens stranded in the ocean rescued by a boat named 'The Amen"
- "Rats and roaches wouldn't even live like this;" City to help Roosevelt Garden tenants relocate
- Number of ‘sugar babies' at UNF doubles in less than a year
© 2019 Cox Media Group.