Nassau County, Fla. — UPDATE 3/19/2021: On Saturday, March 20, COVID-19 vaccine clinics at Yulee High School and West Nassau High School will administer the vaccine, with no appointment needed, to:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Persons 60 years of age and older
- Persons under 60 deemed medically vulnerable by a physician (must bring in the completed form)
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- K-12 school employees and childcare workers
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older
The one-dose vaccines will be administered at Yulee High School and West Nassau High School on Saturday, March 20 during morning and afternoon clinics.
Winn-Dixie pharmacists will be on-hand at each school to administer the free Johnson & Johnson vaccines to all NCSD employees including teachers, administrators and staff (also virtual employees), along with retired NCSD educators.
For more on how to schedule a COVID vaccine in your area click HERE.
Cox Media Group