Two special warnings this episode – The first deals with confusion around Medicare Advantage plans, a choice many regret. Heed this warning if you or a loved one is approaching age 65. Plus, an alarming trend in mortgages and a Clark smart hard & fast rule to follow.
- Medicare Disadvantage Plans: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- AT&T Raises Prices on Wireless Plans to Address Higher Costs
- AT&T raises prices of some mobile plans by $6 per month
- Best Cell Phone Plans in 2022: Deals For Every Budget
- Clark.com – CELL PHONES
- How to Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Should I Get Pet Insurance?
- Should I Get a Second Mortgage?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.10.22 Medicare Disadvantage Plans / An ARM & a Leg: Adjustable Rate Mortgages appeared first on Clark Howard.