Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also – Word to savers – beware chasing that rate! Trying to make more on savings is leading people to make dangerous choices from financial apps and pseudo banks making unfounded promises of no risk strategies for high returns & FDIC security. What you need to know to safely stash your cash.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Stash Your Cash Wisely: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Online Banking Archives – Clark Howard
- T-Mobile Money: 5 Things To Know
- Buy Nothing Project
- Life Insurance Archives – Clark Howard
- Consumer Cellular Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Mullen: Shaping the Road Ahead in Electric Automobiles
- Google Fi Review: Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- The Best International Phone Plans
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- Best 529 College Savings Plans By State
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.05.22 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / SAVERS: Stash Your Cash Wisely appeared first on Clark Howard.