Clark shares poll results on the question, "What would you tell your younger self if you could?" We received some great and very wise responses. And later – how people are handling this inflationary holiday includes cutting back & keeping it simple, and/or taking advantage of how the overhang of excessive inventory has created deals in many categories. Gift to Self: NOT overspending.
- Audience Poll Results Yield Money Wisdom: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- A Very Inflationary Christmas: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Poll Results – What do you wish your younger self knew?
- Buy Nothing
- Clark's take: Why everyone should have a dash cam
- 10 Ways To Save on Prescription Drugs
- 4 ways U.S. shoppers plan to defeat inflation this holiday season – and you can too
- Amazon Sees Slowing Sales for the Holiday Season. Here's What That Means for Shoppers
- Clark Deals – TVs
- The #1 Thing You Need To Do Before You Buy a Used Chromebook
- BBB-File a Complaint
- A Simple Trick To Paying Off Your Credit Card Faster
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.10.22 POLL: Money Wisdom / Tight Christmas: Thinking Through Your Holiday Spending appeared first on Clark Howard.