St. Augustine High School offers several programs for students like the aerospace academy, academy of future teachers and JROTC. St. Johns County schools are normally in the top rankings for the state of Florida.
Here are five signs you went to St. Augustine High School:
1. Friday nights were about one thing –- football.
2. You either had Reeboks, Nikes or cowboy boots.
3. Extracurricular activities were a guaranteed way to get out of class early.
4. Mountain Dew Code Red may have been your breakfast of choice.
5. No matter where you were or what you were doing in St. Johns County, you knew that you weren't the only yellow jacket around.
This list was written by St. Augustine High School alumni.
Visit our back to school section for the school lunch menus, supply lists and mom hacks.
© 2019 Cox Media Group