St. Johns County Fire and Rescue responded Friday to a 10-year-old girl possibly bitten by a shark.
According to SJCFR, the girl suffered two small bites to one of her legs and the bites are considered minor injuries.
The incident occurred around the 8000 block of A1A South around 5:45 p.m., officials said.
The girl was transported to Flagler Hospital, according to SJCFR.
- Teen carrying semiautomatic handguns on Jacksonville Beach school campus arrested
- Photos: 60-year-old man killed in fiery crash on Roosevelt Boulevard in Jacksonville
- Video: Implosion of JEA's two reactors in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette arrested
- Exotic 25-pound cat escapes; leave it alone if you see it, police warn
© 2019 Cox Media Group.