JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Yes, you read that right, another lucky winner in Jacksonville! The Florida Lottery announced José Camacho González, 50, of Jacksonville claimed $1 million from the $200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game.
González is now the seventh person in the Jacksonville area to win the lottery in September alone. And there are still eight days left in the month!
González’s $20 scratch-off ticket turned into $890,000 for the lucky man which he decided to receive in one lump sum.
This is the first winner from the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game.
Here’s a picture of González’s winning ticket:
This ticket was purchased at the Mega Shop, located at 1552 Cesery Boulevard in Jacksonville. The Mega Shop will receive $2,000 commission check for selling the winning ticket.
The 200X THE CASH game launched in 2020 and the overall odds of winning are 1-in-2.96.
The Florida Lottery said that scratch-offs are an important part of the lottery, with approximately 75% of ticket sales being scratch-offs.
Those ticket sales have generated more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund in 2020-2021.
More stories on other local lottery winners:
- Florida Lottery announces Jacksonville winner (yes, another one)
- Gold Rush Supreme Scratch-Off crowns two new millionaires in Florida, including one in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville man wins $1M just in time to buy new cars after both break down
- Jacksonville woman wins $1M lottery ticket, plans to return to work
- Jacksonville woman wins multi-million-dollar lottery ticket
- Winning lottery ticket sold at Jacksonville convenience store
- Jacksonville woman wins more than $939K from Florida Lottery game
©2021 Cox Media Group