JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — QUICK FACTS:
- This is a nationwide study UF Health is participating in, referred to as ACTIV-6
- As a whole, more than 3,000 people are enrolled so far
- They’re planning to have more than 15,000 participants in the study once it is completed.
- Jacksonville and Gainesville (UF Campuses) are hoping to enroll up to 200 patients.
- You can sign-up or ask any further questions by calling this number: 833-385-1008
- Study participants need to be over 30 years old, have a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days, and have two or more symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 infection
This story will be updated.
©2022 Cox Media Group