JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — It has been less than 20 days since the Florida Lottery announced a Jacksonville winner and here we are again!
A Jacksonville woman, Lauren Santos, 38, claimed the $1 million prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game.
Santos purchased the scratch-off at the Speedway, located at 9094 Merrill Road in Jacksonville.
The gas station will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
Santos decided to take her winnings in one lump sum totaling $790,000. Here’s a picture of her winning ticket:
In the $30 game that Santos played, the overall odds of winning are one in 2.79 million.
Santos is not the only one who has gotten lucky with THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game in Jacksonville.
In September, a 66-year-old won the $1 million prize, too.
He was the seventh person in the Jacksonville area to win the lottery in September alone.
The Florida Lottery said that scratch-offs are an important part of the lottery, with approximately 75% of ticket sales being scratch-offs.
Those ticket sales have generated more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund in 2020-2021.
More stories on other local lottery winners:
- Florida Lottery announces Jacksonville winner (yes, another one)
- Gold Rush Supreme Scratch-Off crowns two new millionaires in Florida, including one in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville man wins $1M just in time to buy new cars after both break down
- Jacksonville woman wins $1M lottery ticket, plans to return to work
- Jacksonville woman wins multi-million-dollar lottery ticket
- Winning lottery ticket sold at Jacksonville convenience store
- Jacksonville woman wins more than $939K from Florida Lottery game
©2021 Cox Media Group