JACKSONVILLE, Fla — Multiple sources tell Action News Jax Ben Becker that the Duval County school board is expected to meet next Wednesday about the Douglas Anderson teacher accused of inappropriate behavior with a student, as well as Dr. Diana Greene’s future.
Sources say everything is on the the table, including her possible termination.
If there is a termination or even a resignation, which Becker says sources have stated is also possible, the board would be responsible for bringing in an interim superintendent.
Greene’s current contract isn’t set to expire until June of 2025. She has been with the district since 2018 and was Florida’s superintendent of the year in 2021.
- State questions Duval County Public Schools over reporting of arrested Douglas Anderson teacher
- Arrested Duval teacher kissed student, told her of ‘intoxicating’ feelings for her, warrant says
- ‘It’s terrifying:’ Jacksonville teacher facing felony charges for alleged lewd conduct with student
- Douglas Anderson teacher accused of lewd conduct ‘involving a student’ submits retirement, DCPS says
- Former Douglas Anderson students, staff demanding accountability and transparency amid investigation
- Duval school board members discuss investigations after teacher-involved Douglas Anderson incidents