CALLAHAN, FL — Get the whole family out for a great family fun time! Check that bucket list off and get a ride on a tethered hot air balloon or just watch the balloons from the ground.
Gates open at 5 p.m. each day with an open kids zone including games and rides!!
There will be live music for your entertainment from a variety of artists. There will be lots and lots of craft and retail vendor booths that will be displaying art available for sale.
Bucket List!! Tethered hot air balloon rides will be available for purchase at the event for only $25 per person. While supplies last and weather dependent. Announcements on rides will be made at the event.
For the grand finale, at 9 p.m. there will be the fantastic hot air balloon glow and laser show where all the balloons will light up in unison with crowd participatory countdowns. This show incorporates music and visually stunning coordinated burns by the hot air balloons and lasers.. creating a unique glow!
Bring your blankets, chairs and umbrellas and set up your own viewing spot.
- Parking is FREE and onsite. Watch for parking signs. VIP parking and handicapped parking available.
- No coolers allowed.
- Balloon inflation will take place as soon as winds are calm enough to be safe. Listen for announcements during the event. Usually, inflation happens at dusk but could be before.
- Rain will not hinder the festival part of the event and the laser show. It will hamper balloon inflation as balloon fabric absorbs the rain. If rain stops the balloons from setting up your tickets are good for another day or show.
- Pets are not recommended. The “burner” noise from the hot air balloons can get loud and is disturbing to dogs. Service dogs are allowed.
- Blankets, chairs, and personal umbrellas are permitted. No alcohol is permitted.
- Kids zone requires tickets ranging from $1 to $30 for UNLIMITED RIDES. See vendors for details.
- Proceeds to benefit the Special Olympics.
- Tickets are $20 for adults and $8 for kids. Children 5 and under are free.
- Balloon rides are an additional $25 per person
[SIGN UP: Action News Jax Daily Headlines Newsletter]