JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Chef Kenneth Gilbert, the owner of Gilbert's Social said his restaurant location on Southside Boulevard is now closed.
Gilbert said he has decided not to renew the lease of the building and are focusing efforts on another project, Gilbert's Underground Kitchen.
Content Continues Below
- Jacksonville hospital reports case of Legionnaires' disease to health department
- WHAT TO KNOW: Sea and Sky Air Show 2019 in Jacksonville Beach
- Students at 2 local schools will soon face random drug, alcohol testing
- WATCH: Simone Biles flips, throws first pitch at World Series Game 2
- Hunter uncovers body in Florida forest, says area smelled ‘like death'
It will be located at 510 S. 8th St. in Fernandina Beach.
All gift cards, turkey orders, party reservations and promotions will now be honored at Gilbert's Underground Kitchen.
"We value your patronage over the years, and we look forward to taking care of you at Gilbert's Underground Kitchen," Chef Gilbert said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.