GLYNN COUNTY, Ga. — JULY 29, 11 a.m. UPDATE: Action News Jax has confirmed additional information in a sex crime investigation involving William “Roddie” Bryan. According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, Bryan is named in a child abuse and molestation case in Camden County.
According to the GBI, the investigation is active and ongoing.
Bryan is one of the three suspects in the murder of Ahmaud Arbery. He entered a not guilty plea and is awaiting trial.
More on the Arbery case:
- EXCLUSIVE: Man who recorded shooting of Ahmaud Arbery speaks out
- Homeowner doesn’t believe Ahmaud Arbery stole anything before his death
- Ahmaud Arbery: Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael arrested, charged with 25-year-old man’s murder, aggravated assault
- Ahmaud Arbery: Attorney for man who recorded video of fatal shooting releases statement
- Waycross: Church leaders demand local district attorney resigns following Ahmaud Arbery’s murder
- Ga. Attorney General looking into handling of Ahmaud Arbery case
Cox Media Group