JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Jacksonville 70-year-old is said to be Florida's newest millionaire.
Gai Giang, claimed the $1 million top prize on Tuesday from The Price is Right $5 scratch-off game.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $770,000, the Florida Lottery stated.
RETWEET to congratulate Florida’s newest millionaire – Gai from Jacksonville! She claimed a $1 million top prize from THE PRICE IS RIGHT Scratch-Off game! pic.twitter.com/GDoF5SORlN— Florida Lottery (@floridalottery) July 12, 2019
The winning ticket was purchased from the Ramona Food store located at 8019 Ramona Boulevard on Jacksonville's Westside.
- Mom of girl seen licking medical equipment in Jacksonville-area doctor's office arrested
- JSO search for hit-and-run driver accused of striking car, then pedestrian in Jacksonville
- Restaurant Report: Jacksonville Metro Diner location cited for violations
- "Up to 100 diners" say they got sick from parasite in food at local restaurant
- Michigan couple pays tribute to Trump with MAGA-themed wedding
- Florida Burger King customers tell Spanish-speaking manager to 'speak your Mexican at home'
© 2019 Cox Media Group.