JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Grammy award-winning singer, songwriter and actress Mary J. Blige will perform in Jacksonville this summer.
The concert will be held on Sunday, July 14 at 8 p.m. at Daily's Place.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 19 at 10 a.m.
Tickets are priced between $60.50 to $251.
- St. Augustine Amphitheater makes historic change in live music industry
- Mary J. Blige to perform at Daily's Place in Jacksonville
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Historic structure on fire in Paris
- Troopers: Road rage led to deadly crash on Roosevelt Boulevard in Jacksonville
- Video appears to show a worker at Jacksonville butcher shop using a blowtorch to cook chickens
© 2019 Cox Media Group.