ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. - On Friday, July 26, the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office arrested St. Augustine resident Kyle McGill Walker, 19, after he allegedly pulled a gun on a victim at McDonald's, police say.
The victim told the officers that she was approached by Walker. He asked her if she would try a hit of his vape pen. After the victim refused, Walker said, "Are you serious bro?" according to the report.
Then Walker lifted up his shirt and showed the victim a gun. Walker pulled the gun out of his pants and began asking, "What's up now? What's up now?" police say.
- Suspicious package found at JSO headquarters
- Deadly mosquito-borne virus detected in Florida, health officials say
- Surfer bitten by shark near Jacksonville Beach Pier
- Tracking the tropics: Tropical wave in eastern Caribbean to move northwestward
- Here's how to find out in 1 minute if you're impacted by the Equifax hack
The victim told police she was in fear of her life.
A short time later, Walker was found by police behind the Lewis Point Plaza, near to where the incident occurred. Police transported him back to the McDonald's where the victim and surveillance confirmed the crime.
Walker has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, SJSO says.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.