JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Fans headed to Jacksonville Jaguars games at TIAA Bank Field this season will find a variety of new menu items to try, as well as new concession technology to use, the team and Delaware North announced Wednesday.
At Wings, Fries and Brews locations (Sections 118 and 150) and Gallagher Club East and West, there will be three new kinds of signature fry combos to try:
- Buffalo Chicken Fries: Popcorn chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, topped with blue cheese sauce and scallions. Served on a bed of fries.
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Fries: Popcorn chicken tossed in garlic parmesan sauce, topped with parmesan cheese and parsley. Served on a bed of fries.
- Crab Cake Fries: Old Bay-dusted fries topped with a crab cake, Old Bay aioli and scallions.
Also at The Gallagher Club East and West, guests can try several new and exclusive items, including:
- Grilled Cheese Cheeseburger: Two ¼-pound hamburger patties sandwiched between two grilled cheeses, topped with crispy onions and special house sauce. Available at Tailgate Grill (lower level).
- Fat Rooster Tenders: Fresh hand-breaded fried chicken tenders marinated in a house brine of hot sauce and buttermilk. Served with a side of honey mayo. Available at The Fat Rooster (lower level).
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: Grilled chicken breast with lettuce and tomato. Available at The Fat Rooster (lower level).
- Classic Greek Gyro: Lamb and beef gyro meat served in a warm pita, topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion and tzatziki sauce. Available at MedEx (upper level).
- Poke Bowl: Tuna, sushi rice, scallions, mango, cucumber, edamame and Wakami salad, topped with toasted sesame seeds, ponzu and spicy sriracha mayo. Available at Lucky’s (upper level).
Also among new concepts at the stadium are the Duuuval Coastal Kitchen, Duuuval Coastal Kitchen Express and Tostitos Taqueria, which will serve a variety of tacos, loaded beef or chicken nachos, churros and beverages near Sections 409 and 436. Offerings at the Duuuval Coastal Kitchen locations include:
- Fish Tacos: Cornmeal-breaded catfish on warm flour tortillas, topped with cabbage and chipotle aioli. Available at Duuuval Coastal Kitchen at Section 125.
- Meatloaf Sliders: House-made meatloaf slider topped with brown sugar BBQ sauce, ketchup aioli and crispy onions on a mini brioche bun. Available at Duuuval Coastal Kitchen at Section 125 and Duuuval Coastal Kitchen Express at Section 149.
- Meatball Sub: Meatballs topped with marinara and mozzarella cheese on a hoagie roll. Available at Duuuval Coastal Kitchen at Section 125 and Duuuval Coastal Kitchen Express at Section 149.
[SIGN UP: Action News Jax Daily Headlines Newsletter]
New technology offerings include self-checkout scanners from Tapin2, which have been added to several outlets across general concessions areas, including Lucky’s; Wings, Fries & Brews; Stadium Classics and MedEx.
Adding self-checkout to the open-concept markets will continue to improve flow throughout the stadium while offering fans convenient and fast access to fresh items, Marcus Snead, Delaware North’s general manager at TIAA Bank Field, said in a news release.
“We worked closely with the Jaguars this offseason to understand where our opportunities were to improve throughput and get fans back to the action as efficiently as possible,” Snead said. “We’ve had a lot of success throughout Delaware North in deploying market-style concepts in sports venues, and adding self-checkout only further enhances the experience.”
Coke Florida is now the Jaguars’ official soft drink and water partner, so fans will be able to purchase Coca-Cola products as well as smartwater at locations throughout the stadium.