Reported this year – tragic loss of life due to hotel carbon monoxide poisoning. Clark has a new safety device every traveler should consider. Plus a way to avoid a massive home insurance claim. And – Find out the "mandatory option" that has sent the automotive press into outrage at GM.
- 2 Important Alert Devices: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- GM Outrage: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Wirecutter: Water Leaks Destroy Homes. These Smart Gadgets Can Save Yours.
- How To Pack a Carry-On the Right Way
- More Airlines Are Losing Luggage. AirTags and Tile Trackers Can Help.
- The Best Places To Buy Eyeglasses
- 4 Things To Know Before You Buy Glasses From Costco Optical
- Should You Buy Out Your Leased Car?
- 3 Things To Consider Before You Get Solar Panels
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.23.22 A $10 Life Saver + Home Protection / WRONG: An Automaker's Mandatory Option appeared first on Clark Howard.