Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also today, a back to basics primer on Clark's favorite method of investing: dollar-cost averaging, the popular, yet controversial set-it-and-forget-it way to invest.
Mentioned on the show
- How To Pack a Carry-On the Right Way
- LA Times – Most-downloaded app in App Store sells products linked to forced labor in China, analysis shows
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- Dollar-Cost Averaging: How Does DCA Work, And Should You Do It?
- Clark.com – Should I Invest a Lump Sum at Once or Through Dollar-Cost Averaging?
- Consumer Reports – Best Dishwashers of 2023
- Should You Buy a Car With a Salvage Title?
- How to Buy a Used Car in 7 Steps
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.25.23 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Back To Basics: Dollar-Cost Averaging appeared first on Clark Howard.