Clark has an important warning about what to look out for when doing travel research online. Also in this episode, Clark discusses why this is the sweetest era to be an entrepreneur and how gig, contract & freelance work is reshaping the economy
- FAKE Travel Guides: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Gig Work Effect: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- SOUTHWEST – Fall sale to high-tail it outta town.
- NYTimes.com: A New Frontier for Travel Scammers: A.I.-Generated Guidebooks
- Use this free tool to spot fake Amazon and Yelp reviews
- Priceline – Find Cheap Hotel Rooms & Discount Hotels
- Top Travel Deals – Clark Howard / Clark Deals – TRAVEL
- How To Find Cheap Flights in 3 Easy Steps
- The rise of gig workers is changing the face of the US economy
- How To Save Money on Gas: 23 Ways
- 7 Money Mistakes You Might Be Making at the Gas Station
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Verizon Home Internet: Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Why Clark Howard Wants You to Set Up a 'Financial Chromebook'
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 09.13.23 Travel Research Warning / Employment: The Rise Of The Independents appeared first on Clark Howard.