The importance of choosing a financial adviser wisely can not be emphasized enough, and Clark has even more proof. Learn what to avoid, and when & how to hire a real financial planner. Also, the ongoing labor shortage is leading to adaptive innovations by American companies. Clark discusses manufacturing and automation as businesses adjust to labor force conditions – and what these changes will look like for consumers.
- Financial Advisers: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Labor Shortage Adaptations: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Choice of Financial Adviser Can Dramatically Affect Retirement Savings
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- Will the Real Financial Planners Please Stand Up?
- Clark.com – STREAMING TV
- Meet the Army of Robots Coming to Fill In for Scarce Workers – The Wall Street Journal.
- How to Deal With Medical Debt
- Turo: 5 Things To Know About the Cheap Car Rental Service
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.15.22 FIDUCIARY OR BUST / Automation Meets The Labor Shortage appeared first on Clark Howard.