Survey says: The slowest fast food lines belong to the most popular fast food place. And a serious innovation for workers at one of these restaurants is a big success. Also – Job mobility in the modern era has created the problem of stranded 401(k)s getting cashed out. If you've got one or more old 401(k) accounts, a new financial portability service can help consolidate your retirement funds.
- Fast-Food Report: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- 401(K) Transfers: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- How Much Should You Have Saved for Retirement by Now?
- 7 Best Ways to Save for Retirement in Your 50s
- 401(k) Companies Make It Easier for Retirement Savings to Follow You to Your Next Job
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- Should I Get Pet Insurance? / Should You Buy Pet Insurance? – Consumer Reports
- 13 ways to save money on pet costs
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.29.22 Nuggets from the 2022 Fast-Food Report / A New 401(k) Portability Service appeared first on Clark Howard.