Here are several links for emergency information as Hurricane Matthew approaches the U.S.
- Evacuation zones are provided here. (Be patient: It may be overloaded. Keep trying. Counties below)
- If the Florida website is down, you can also check (in Jacksonville) using this link.
- Hurricane evacuation routes are provided here.
- The latest shelter information for all counties in Northeast Florida can be found here.
- Other helpful links can be found on the First Alert Hurricane Center.
The following evacuation orders were in effect as of Thursday afternoon for Northeast Florida counties:
-Zones A, B and C in Duval County
-Zones A and B to include the entire city of St. Augustine and town of Hastings in St. Johns County
-Zones A, C and F for Nassau County
-Zones A and B for Clay County
-Low-lying areas and mobile homes for Putnam County
Evacuation Routes and Zones by County
Florida Evacuation Zones & Routes
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal issued a mandatory evacuation Thursday for areas east of Interstate 95 for six coastal counties, including Glynn, Camden, Bryan, Chatham, Liberty and McIntosh counties.
A mandatory evacuation for all of Glynn County, was issued Thursday afternoon by officials. Officials are urging residents to evacuate immediately. Camden County also called for a mandatory evacuation for its residents.
Glynn County, Ga. Evacuation Routes & Zones
Map of counties ordered to evacuate by Deal:
Hurricane Matthew coverage on ActionNewsJax.com:
- Hurricane Matthew's track moves closer to Jacksonville
- Florida governor: Evacuations possible, not ruling out direct hit from Hurricane Matthew
- Northeast Florida counties offering sandbags ahead of Hurricane Matthew
- Photo shows how close shotgun blast came to Southside Jacksonville toddler's crib
- Attempted sexual assault, armed robbery reported on Jacksonville's Westside
Cox Media Group