JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Comedian Sarah Silverman tweeted a video of Jacksonville pastor Adam Fannin where he called her a "God hating whore of Zionism....", "...Satans scoffer...." and wished death on the comedian.
- Silverman said in the tweet, "This is Adam Fannin of the Stedfast Baptist Church in Florida and he is going to get me killed."
- Silverman tweeted the video on Thursday in late afternoon; the tweet has been liked over 52,000 times and retweeted more than 17,000 times.
- Fannin is referring to a 2005 comedy special called "Jesus is Magic".
- Silverman says her joke was taken out of context.
- In a video response by the current pastor of Stedfast church, Jonathan Shelly said, "Even though Adam Fannin, you know the broken clock is right twice a day, I'm not gonna sit here and excuse his railing but he is right that Sarah Silverman is wicked it is right that she's blasphemous."
- Husband and wife convenience store owners plead guilty to food stamp program fraud
- State calls for the death penalty for man accused of killing pregnant niece
- Photos: UNF students' pictures with Jacksonville Uber driver go viral
- Glynn County man accused leaving puppy in hot car while shopping at Walmart
- Regency Square Mall has no air conditioning and customers are furious
© 2020 Cox Media Group