JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Fans of Le Petit Paris will soon have a third location where they can grab a fresh pastry, quiche or latte.
The French café is opening a third location on the Southside.
“It’s a very exciting project, big project, but I think we are ready for it,” says owner, Alex Chezaud. “The second I saw the space, I fell in love with it.”
Le Petit Paris already has two locations, one in Mandarin and another in Atlantic Beach. The third location will be on Bentley Road just off Phillips Highway and Butler Boulevard.
Chezaud says the new project is based on the French painter, which will transform the space in a garden like, French café with an outdoor space.
The 4500 square foot space gives the French café the chance to explore another way to serve its customers.
With a bigger kitchen, Le Petit can now offer catering services.
“There is going to be a larger selection of the menu, we are going to start with what we know and what we are good at. but with a new kitchen, we will be able to bring a lot more items in the future and cater” says Chezaud. “We should be open by June 1 and that one is going to be very special.”
Drive just ten minutes down the road to the Avenues Mall and you’ll have more options to look forward to coming soon.
The mall plans to add a new Mexican restaurant, juicery, and kids spa this spring.
representatives shared these announcements with us:
- Cielo Azul Cocina Mexicana: Cielo Azul will be offering handcrafted, gourmet Mexican food, including fan-favorites like tacos, burritos, chimichangas and fajitas.
Located across from Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fundom: anime fans and collectors alike are sure to find their favorite officially licensed merchandise from popular comic books, tv shows, movies and video games.
Located between Helloo Boba and Aeropostale
- Eye Center Boutique: eye center boutiques offers eye exams, contact lenses and eyeglasses made in less than an hour, alongside designer eyeglasses, purses and accessories.
Located next to Sarku Japan in the food court
- Roots + Fruits Juicery: enjoy a daily dose of fruits and veggies through roots + fruits juicery’s cold-pressed juices, frozen juice blends, acai bowls, juice detox programs, juice cleanses and more.
Located between Sunelli and Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs
- Sugar Kids Spa: jacksonville’s #1 party and spa destination for kids, sugar kids spa offers guests a fun, luxurious day of pampering.
Located between Lenscrafters and Verizon Wireless
- Voupre: Voupre uses innovative technology to craft quality skincare products like facial cleansers, moisturizers, serums, masks and more.
Located between Windsor and Versona
- Ao Market: recently located from St. Johns Town Center, Jacksonville locals are familiar with Ao Market’s three passions: a great meal, a relaxing cocktail and memorable scents through their curated spices, drink mixes, candles and more
Final opening dates have not been announced.
[SIGN UP: Action News Jax Daily Headlines Newsletter]