JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - 8:44 A.M. FRIDAY UPDATE: The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said both Jacksonville girls have been found safe in Clay County. The case is being treated as a runaway.
Missing Persons Addison Terry (11) and Jade Seidel (16) have been located safe in Clay County. At this time, the case is being worked as a recovery of runaways. Thank you to everyone who helped us get the word out. https://t.co/4qaLJbC0lS— Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO) July 19, 2019
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued a missing child alert for a Jacksonville girl.
Addison Terry, 11, has been missing since Wednesday. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said she walked off from the Youth Crisis Center on Parental Home Road. '
She was last seen in the area of the 6000 block of Patania Way, according to FDLE.
UPDATED w/correct name: Please share! Florida MISSING CHILD Alert issued for Addison Terry, a white female, 11, last seen on Patania Way in Jacksonville, Florida. Please contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or 911 with info. pic.twitter.com/u2aTwJguqn— FDLE (@fdlepio) July 19, 2019
Terry was last seen wearing a white tank-top and black shorts. She may be in the company of a Jacksonville teenager, Jade Seidel, 16, and may be traveling to the Clay County area.
Anyone with information is asked to contact FDLE or JSO at t 904-630-0500 or 911.
- Video shows dozens of whales beached on St. Simons Island
- Bookkeeper accused of stealing $4,000+ from Jacksonville schools
- Photos: Hundreds of local sailors return home aboard USS Fort McHenry
- CBS47 and FOX30 announce 4-year agreement to remain Official Stations of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jacksonville: Vote for songs you want the Rolling Stones to perform at Friday's concert
© 2019 Cox Media Group.