JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Little ones have accidents sometimes --- until they get the hang of potting training.
A St. Augustine, Florida mother told Action News Jax that her 4-year-old daughter was humiliated after being sent home from Crookshank Elementary School, wearing nothing but a T-shirt and another child's underwear after having an accident.
Action News Jax anchor Dawn Lopez stepped in to help the mom fight for proper protocol for all children in the St. Johns County school district.
The mother said she only found out after her child left school.
Watch the full story in the media player above or click here.
- Plane crash at Northeast Florida Regional Airport in St. Augustine
- Jacksonville teacher's tweet sparks response from mayor
- Popular Jacksonville Beach restaurant officially closes; A new hotel will go in its place
- Face transplant recipient, one of world's first, says donor face has started to fail
- Exclusive: Man accused of killing wife, 4 kids seen in Jacksonville days before arrest
© 2020 Cox Media Group